SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Surrey United Kingdom.
The CompanyOur client is a Medical Devices company in the Guildford area
Role DescriptionThe Product Manager will be working together with multidisciplinary development teams, you participate actively in the definition of the product road map and translate it into technical requirements. The position also includes the
responsibility of product launch and sales support.
Responsibilities- Work with decision makers throughout the design process from the initial concept, product specification definition, prototype development through to final implementation
- Establish products specifications, ensure their implementation and participate throughout the development process
- Participate in the design and formulation of marketing and product support activities such as benchmark, trade shows, customer training
- Participate in the product line road map definition based on customer needs and future market and technology trends
- Support sales force with technical support, marketing material and market analysis
- Communicate with the marketing manager and work with him to ensure that products are properly positioned in the market to maximise sales and profits
- Provide guidance to the technical writer in the formulation of product support literature
- Develop and participate in the development of regulatory documentation (risk analysis, usability, etc.)
Requirements- Technical background with a bachelor’s degree in micro engineering / mechanics
- Product development experience in medical devices strongly preferred (ISO 14971)
- Strong experience in product management
- Experience in translating market and customer needs into business and technical requirements
- General knowledge of medical device industry practices, techniques and standards
- Creativity and acute attention to details, strong design and usability sense
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Experience in managing projects
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.