Job Description - Marketing Manager, Jade - Global Marketing (0000DW7C)
Marketing Manager, Jade - Global Marketing : 0000DW7C
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Marketing Manager, Jade.
- Customer journey and marketing campaign management
- Develop marketing strategies appropriate for the positioning of the proposition with core objectives to enhance brand awareness and to boost acquisition.
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns and facilitate client communications and necessary marketing collaterals involving multiple stakeholders in the process, including internal counterparts and external agencies.
- Develop and manage incentive programmes throughout the year.
- Manage customer journey from onboarding through retention, develop necessary programmes and client communications.
- Credit and Debit card management
- Develop strategic marketing plan and effective programme strategies and mechanics to promote the unique features of the card to desired target audience via different channels
- Conduct market analysis and segmentation studies to assist in programme development
- Independently manage and ensure smooth programme implementation
- Monitor and analyse programme performance, and recommend and implement actions for improvement.
- Manage marketing budget and ensure effective deployment to enhance return on investment
- Liaise with internal departments and external vendors to ensure timely and effective coordination for the rollout of initiatives
- Ensure all activities adhere to established marketing processes and policies and reinforce the brand values
- Partnership, affinity marketing and event management
- Manage and support partnership collaboration opportunities
- Client events management
- Overall departmental logistic where necessary
- Good language skills, both writing and speaking, in mainly Chinese and English.
University graduate in business studies with a background in marketing is preferred
Extensive experience in a marketing role, ideally has worked for a banking or financial institution with involvement or a good understanding of credit cards
Proficient in data analysis, project management, advertising production and direct marketing with good commercial sense
A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
Experienced in liaising with external business partners and suppliers
Possess hands on PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Strong communication skills, especially in written Chinese and English a must
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Communications and Marketing
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 02-Dec-2019, 17:44:45
: 16-Dec-2019, 23:59:00