Head of Business Applications
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare and Information Technology organisation, based in Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a provider of information related to the Life Sciences sector.
Role DescriptionAs a Head of Business Applications you will lead the development of the whole range of business applications, as well as ERP systems, data warehouse systems and other digital solutions.
Responsibilities- Lead and manage the IT applications department.
- Define and communicate the strategy for business applications development.
- Collaborate with employees and external partners to ensure quality and on-time delivery in the IT development strategy.
- Manage the full systems development cycle (SDLC) within an agile environment.
- Prepare progress reports and monitor KPIs within the business applications department.
Requirements- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in application development or software engineering, in the e-commerce context.
- 5+ years of experience in managing (remote) teams
- Experience with ERP and cloud systems
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall... methodologies
- Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Carla Garcia.