Quality Assurance manager FOOD
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The CompanyThey are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to bolster their plant management team. The organisation prides them self for their ambition and the fast career paths that are available for those who take charge of their own future.
Role DescriptionIn this role you'll be a member of the Plant management team. You'll take charge of developing and implementing the Quality Management systems on site. You'll keep track of changes in European & Belgium legislation to guarantee the compliance of the programs.
Responsibilities- Manage the Quality team
- Continuously improve the Quality Management systems like HACCP, BRC & IFS etc.
- Ensure correct implementation and development of the sanitation programs
- Keeping track and adapting to changes in European and Belgium rules & regulations regarding Food Safety & Quality
Requirements- At least a BSc in Food Technology, Quality management or equivalent field of study
- At least 3-5 years experience in the Food Industry in a Quality role or other relevant areas
- A minimum of 2 years experience as Quality Manager with leadership of a team
- Experience and affinity with working in a high paced production environment
- Capable of working and communicating on different levels with in a organisation.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Mark van der Klooster