Process Development Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are a Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the development of vaccines to cure infectious diseases worldwide.
Role DescriptionYou will contribute to the process development activities from technology transfer to the manufacturing site until manufacturing of process verification/validation batches to be introduced in the global market.
Responsibilities- Setting up, reporting and executing Process Development, Characterization and Validation activities
- Responsible for the project by preparing project plans, reports and assessing knowledge in the development phase
- Relationship Management with different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Responsible for the technical content of the registration dossier, documentation and raw data
- Ensuring Continuous improvement on departmental and project level
Requirements- BSc and/or MSc degree in Pharmacy, (Bio)chemistry, Engineering or related area
- 5-10 years of experience in vaccines and/or large molecule process development
- Experience in GMP drug product manufacturing, technology transfers and outsourcing
- Excellent in English (oral and written), Dutch would be a plus
Other informationThis is a fulltime job, 32 hours is discussable. The candidate must be willing to travel up to 10% and stay abroad for up to 1 week.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.