Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Business Analyst will play a critical role to analyze, follow up and report business unit main key performance indicators for Latin American & Canada markets. Develop sales, revenue and customer satisfaction growth as well as internal process improvement, management and control. Maintain communication across different areas of the operation, senior leaders and global teams.Responsibilities
• Information Management: responsible for the production as well as the update of key performance indicators, scorecards and dashboards. Perform presentations for BUR meetings and any other analysis requested by senior leaders.
• Analysis and control of trends and variations of business unit P&L in conjunction with Finance (local and global teams). Budget risk and opportunities analyst, and responsible for Forecast Plan review.
• Database Management: Conduct analysis and put forward recommendations by managing internal and external information for growing the business.
• Employee data control: Local responsible to maintain employee information updated and in alignment with global teams for performance payouts.Months in their actual position: For level 25 to 30: 12 months. For level 30 to 35: 18 months. For level 40 to 45: 24 months.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
• Microsoft Office: Excel and PowerPoint expert, Access and database management knowledge• Strong analytical skills • Highly organized and superior attention to detail • Excellence in communication skills
• Ability to work in a high workload and pressure environment• Business and financial acumen • Processes improvement oriented • Experience in working on multidisciplinary projects • Project management skills is desirable • Expertise in similar positions is desirable
• University Degree in Business Administration or related fields
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.