Role Title: Consultant Specialist
Business: RBWM Technology
Role Purpose / Description
Develop and deliver Enterprise WeChat application and mini program for different components in insurance business. The candidate also needs to:
- Perform research and feasibility studies to identify and evaluate different solutions to address business need.
- Ensure all activities performed within the team are following HSBC standards.
- Adopt and provide ongoing improvement on development process.
- Participate in the various stages of a development project, such as requirement gathering, Function design, technical design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Lead development teams with 10 resources in different locations and drive high productivity via Agile/DevOps adoption.
- Ensure all activities performed within the team adhere to the group IT and security standards.
- Adopt and provide ongoing improvement on development process and promote usage of right tooling.
- Work independently with the Product Architect and group domain team on the new technology adoption in Insurance.
- Work closely with HOST team globally on joint development and maintenance projects.
- Provide input and decision to system solutions to meet business needs.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years IT development project experience with necessary team management involvement.
- Rich development experience on enterprise WeChat and mini program
- Solid knowledge on ES6+
- Solid knowledge on spring framework
- Have experience on adaptation for mobile
- Well understand and follow ESlint development standard
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.