SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThis a key player in the pharmaceutical industry and they have different international sites.They focus on improving patient health with innovating medicines. Their portfolio exists of several therapeutic areas in different stages from development to market.
Role DescriptionAs a Project Manager you are managing the project life cycle. You will create an project plan and take care of the full execution. You work within the budget and work to together with other international sites. You make sure that all internal and external partners are engaged and on track of delivery.
Responsibilities- Work on complex projects of large scope in different fields
- Project optimization
- Managing conflicting project priorities and complexity while delivering a high rate of innovations
- Accountable for ensuring due diligence and compliance of the projects with the Engineering and QA standards
- 20% of traveling to other international sites
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on time
- Cross-Functional project leadership
Requirements- At least a Bsc. in Engineering
- Proven track record in engineering in an industrial environment (of which at least 3 years in pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry)
- Project Management skills
- Able to develop project goals, timelines and metrics
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Project Management certification or degree is a plus
Other information- Hours: 40
- Contract: 2 years + possibility of extension
- Traveling: 20%
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.