Head of Analytical Lab
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur customer is one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world!
Role DescriptionYou will manage the Analytical Laboratory. This department consists of 50 people and you will manage the team through talent identification, active performance management, succession planning, employee development, mentoring and modeling behavior according to values.
Responsibilities- Instruct employees and delegate tasks as well as responsibilities, in consultation with the persons involved
- Ensure an effective internal communications structure with relevant departments
- Manage the receiving and implementation of methods for new products
- Ensure product transfers across sites also include the transfer of quality information
- Plan, manage and prioritize the department budget and make proposals for the allocation of workloads and resources (systems, equipment, FTE's) to meet compliance and business requirements.
Requirements- Min. bachelor
- Experience in a manager position in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of cGXPs
- Understands the meaning and impact of Lab quality metrics and agility in appropriate and timely course correction and resolution
- Good knowledge of Regulatory authority inspections
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.