SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is a biopharmaceutical organisation engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will manage and maintain the GMP warehouse and inventory management system in the area of cancer immunotherapy. Your day-to-day tasks will include supporting manufacture operations, product shipping and component receiving in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities- Plan and execute the warehouse management operations to support production.
- Manage day-to-day activities related to warehouse maintenance.
- Receive GMP and GDP materials and equipment
- Prepare and deliver raw materials, samples and finished products
- Perform accurate ERP transactions in a timely manner
- Create and revise SOPs related to the department processes
- Work in a clean room environment and under GMP requirements
Requirements- At least MBO education level in science, engineering or facilities
- Min. of 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical facility
- Affinity with Warehouse, Logistics and/or Supply Chain tasks
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Availability to work in shifts
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Carla Garcia.