Market Access Manager // FMCG // Noord-Holland, NL
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThis is an unique opportunity to work for one of the biggest Food companies of the world.
Role DescriptionThe position is global in scope and has the responsibility to develop and implement the Market Access Strategy. The Market Access manager identifies requirements and trends from policy-decision makers, payers and reimbursement authorities, health care professionals and patients, and derives strategic and operational implications for the company his R&D and CBUs. He/she will also engage the broader teams including R&D and commercial functions to shape the right go to market penetration strategy.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Market Access Manager you have strong influencing and communication skills and you are able to develop a good understanding of the business model. You have the ability to link strategy to clearly actionable initiatives and you are also able to anticipate stakeholder needs from decision makers and HTA agencies in various environments. You challenge in a constructive and collaborative way and have strong sense of business impact and business acumen.
- You have around 5 years health care/Pharma industry international experience and have knowledge and understanding of various therapy areas fields.
- You are experienced in the healthcare industry and have awareness of its challenges and more specifically Market Access and Pricing & Reimbursement.
- You have a track record of working at the interface with R&D in demonstrating the added medical and economic value to patients, physicians and payers.
- You have practice in managing Market Access through various National Healthcare systems (Policies, Regulations, HTA).
Next to this,
- you have experience in working in an international and cross-functional environment and in managing transversal and international business activities.
- You ideally have experience in the therapeutic areas
- You have knowledge/understanding of the Medical Nutrition regulations, reimbursement systems, Pricing system, business environment, challenges and strong motivation to enter the field.
- You are result oriented with an entrepreneurial mind-set and strong desire to shape new business territories.
- You have excellent negotiations and influence skills for internal and external parties and have a strong ability to work across functions.
- You are a team player with a proactive and collaborative approach and can work in a start-up environment with limited resources.
- You have an education in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Health Policy, or another Healthcare decision science and/or alternatively business/marketing degree complemented by a strong professional experience at the interface with R&D and in scientifically-driven external institutions/agencies.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ivo Huijskens.