Physical Chemical Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
Role DescriptionWe offer you a challenging job in an innovative multinational company, with all career prospects, training and personal development, with an open and dynamic atmosphere.
Responsibilities- Prepare, perform and report physical chemical product analyses;
- Support new product development and product improvement projects;
- Interpret analysis results and based on this give recommendations to Product and Process Developers
- Evaluate and improve analysis / methods;
- Securing the status and condition of equipment within the scope of the Food Science and Technology
Laboratory according to 'ISO 9001 standards';
- Report to the team leader laboratory of the Food Science and Technology Laboratory.
Requirements- Preferably have a MLO or Bachelor in Food Science, laboratory analysis or similar by experience;
- Relevant work experience with physical chemical analyses in food business
- Affinity with physical chemical analyses and dairy technology;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with various functional disciplines;
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English;
- Personal skills: strong organizational skills, pro-active, client-oriented, eye for quality, analytic and creative mind, open, enthusiastic and team player.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.