Manufacturing Process Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are a Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the development of vaccines to cure infectious diseases worldwide.
Role DescriptionThe Manufacturing Process Specialist supports and / or leads projects related to production processes within their own area of responsibility, implements improvement projects and introduces new processes in the factory. The Manufacturing Process Specialist is responsible for solving acute complex disruptions in production. As a Manufacturing Process Specialist you work closely with other process and system specialists and Manufacturing Associates within the department.
Responsibilities- Representative of the department / discipline within multidisciplinary and global projects
- Implement improvements, ensure sufficient availability of equipment, as well as the corresponding production documentation and training
- Acute troubleshooting in the event of process disruptions
- Support production in their daily activities through Gemba, training and research in the event of deviations
- Advise on proposals for improvement represented by the production staff (BI / CI)
- Ensuring that the production process is and remains properly validated and maintained so that production processes can be carried out optimally
- Ensuring that the processes comply with global, EHSS and compliance standards
Requirements- BSc or MSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biopharma, Medical Biology, Process Technology or related area
- Awareness and experience with EHSS and GMP standards
- A good balance between conceptual thinking and practical technical insight
- Fluent in English (oral and written), Dutch is a big plus
- Result and performance oriented, flexible, critical, problemsolving thinking and innovative
- Being able to work independently and purposefully
- High quality awareness and service oriented
Other informationFull time preferred, 32 hours discussable.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.