Senior Scientist Analytical Development
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are a Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the development of vaccines to cure infectious diseases worldwide.
Role DescriptionYou will be working in a multidisciplinary team and lead the development and validation of Analytical Methods in different Clinical Development phases.
Responsibilities- Provide scientific input into IND/IMPD/MAA/BLA sections
- Implement new separation technologies
- Provide Analytical input into vaccine projects
- Continuous Improvement
- Coach junior members of the team
Requirements- PhD degree or related in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Physical Chemistry or Analytical field
- 5+ years of experience with 1) Analytical Method Development, Qualification, Validation and transfer for vaccine or other Biological products, 2) Regulatory filing at different Clinical Development phases and registration, 3) GMP or related
- Experience in working with LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS and AUC
- Excellent network for Method Development and Product Characterization in the Pharmaceutical Product Development industry
- People Management en coaching skills
- Result-oriented, pragmatic and the ability to cope with changes
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
Other informationFull time preferred, 32 hours discussable.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.