Transfer Pricing Specialist / Cost Controller
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional Food organisation, based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. My client is a global leader in nutrition with a great history of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations.
Role DescriptionTransfer Pricing Specialist with thorough product costing knowledge a.i
Who can support in the coming period? Start: ASAP. Duration 3-6 months. Fee: Max 55 p/h all-in.
Responsibilities• Checking the quality of the output
• Communicating the impact to country organiszation
• Help support and explain a new method of calculating.
• Investigate complaints, calculate credit-notes.
• Stakeholder management between Shared Service center, Supply Chain finance and Local operating companies.
Requirements• Besides from the hands-on start, we look for someone who can turn around and improve existing processes.
• Build data driven analyses, to improve, to inform and eventually to impactfully help steer the business.
• Experienced in Product Costing SAP/ Transfer Pricing / Stakeholder management / Supply Chain.
• At least 5 years relevant experience, self-starter.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ralf Kint.