Job Description - Operations Risk and Administration, Credit Card Dispute - Contract (Bilingual: French/English) (0000DYU0)
Operations Risk and Administration, Credit Card Dispute - Contract (Bilingual: French/English) : 0000DYU0
HSBC Bank Canada, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, is the largest and leading international bank in the Canada. HSBC serves customers worldwide through an international network of around 3,800 offices in 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa
We help companies and individuals across Canada to manage their finances through three global business lines: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management. It’s this global connectivity that you will find yourself inspired and collaborating with colleagues not just locally but also across continents and cultures. About Retail Banking & Wealth Management Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide, helping them manage their day – to day finances and save for the future. We also connect institutional and retail clients with investment opportunities through our Global Asset Management division. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers, offering products and services to help them reach their goals and aspirations. We continue to exponentially grow our market share in Canada year on year. Key Objectives for Operations Risk and Administration Associate: To provide operational and administrative support and quality standards to the Retail Banking and Wealth Management business but solely focused on credit card dispute. This role is a 12 month contract with hours of operations from Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm. Principle Accountabilities:
- Meet expectations in terms of speed, certainty and efficiency of response.
- Identify and understand basic customer needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts.
- Ensure branch or work area is maintained in accordance with HSBC standards.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Contributes to team-based approach in completing tasks and meeting internal and external customer needs.
- Participates in quality, regulatory and compliance training in order to meet performance targets.
- Demonstrates Group capabilities.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Secondary school graduation.
- Must be fully bilingual French and English
- Over one year experience in other financial institution is a must have.
- Must have over 3 years experience in customer service capacity
- Experience with credit card department is a plus.
- Team player and development minded.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and operate new software and technology.
- Detailed orientated with good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Previous customer service / banking industry experience an asset.
- Ability to handle large volumes, tight turnarounds and multiple deadlines.
- Some experience with conflict resolution required.
HSBC Proud In 2018, HSBC Bank Canada was named one of the “Best 50 Corporate Citizens” in Canada by Corporate Knights magazine. HSBC was also the first company to be recognized as a top performer in gender diversity within the financial services sector, as part of a new Corporate Knights initiative to recognize leaders in this space.
Join HSBC, and benefit from the following:
- Career Development: Within your current role, as well as Canadian and international opportunities
- Company Reputation: Offering prestige, strength, and longevity
- Business Growth: Underpinned by our drive, and the highest banking standards
- International Connectivity and impact: Build global relationships and be a part of international initiatives
- A diverse workforce: Reflecting our belief that diversity of thought, background and perspective make HSBC a stronger organization
- Corporate Sustainability: We build our business for the long term by balancing social, environmental and economic considerations in the decisions we make
: Call Centre
: North America-Canada-Quebec-Montreal
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 19-Dec-2019, 01:29:49
: 04-Jan-2020, 12:59:00