Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Project Management.
• Oversee the project, prepare the overall project plan to monitor and report of progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the project management, internal stakeholders and steering committees. Make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
• Conduct different levels meetings to monitor and provide regular reporting to steering committee, work group and operation team
• Lead the implementation of MTY mitigation programs such as the purchase of equipment and system to significantly reduce the manual effort, reduce Health and Safety Risk, reduce manual processing and provide greater security on notes dispatched
• Drive vendor management on all services providers, both in house and off site, to protect the Bank interests and reputation
• Deliver the software from vendor to replace the legacy system to provide an end to end tracking mechanism of the cash processed, fully automated reporting or productivity suite and automated processes management tools. Giving site management greater control, significantly reducing manual reporting and audit checking or duplication of effort
• Liaise with MTY Operations, HOST, CRE, GLCM, Line of Business, RC, PS and various stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and monitor their quality deliverables to ensure quality assurance and completion date
• Liaise with HR and Communications to prepare the notification and communication to staff
• Ensure the transition program be implemented smoothly and seamlessly to avoid the disruption of the daily operation given the role of Note Issuing Bank that is NIB
• Ensure the program implemented comply with the compliance and regulatory requirements
• Provide the reporting and communication to regulator regularly of the progress and impact given the role of NIB
• Need to ensure the Bank information is protected by executing various activities including delivery of staff training or briefing on information security risk awareness
• Ensure that the integrity of the risk systems is maintained by supporting strategic requirements
• Control the budget and maintain a track record and report to Finance
• University degree in a relevant discipline preferable
• Proven history of strong project management experience
• Strong sense of compliance, control and risk awareness
• Ability to adapt an prioritize appropriately in a fast moving and often evolving environment
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details and apply sound business knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong negotiation, influencing and mediation skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.