Job Description - Middle Office, Assistant Manager - Broking Services (0000DXL6)
Middle Office, Assistant Manager - Broking Services : 0000DXL6
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Middle Office, Assistant Manager.
In this role, you will:
- As a maker role for customer onboarding and customer due diligence for existing customers
- Review and check for completion of CDD information and supporting documents for customer onboarding and customer due diligence
- Manage and maintain customer information
- Liaise with related stakeholders to collect information for CDD review
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence activities in support of Financial Crime investigation
- Ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
- Assist the team in Participating in User Acceptance Test
- Assist the team in implementing onboarding and customer due diligence related projects
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in related discipline or other relevant qualifications Experience in KYC or CDD role in commercial banking or brokerage firms
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese Processing
- A good team player and attention to details
- Professional qualification in CAMS is preferred but not a must
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Securities and Broking Services
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 18-Dec-2019, 10:11:38
: 01-Jan-2020, 23:59:00