Job Description - Knowledge & Robotics Manager - Contact Centre Business (0000DYY6)
Knowledge & Robotics Manager - Contact Centre Business : 0000DYY6
Some careers have more impact than others
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Knowledge & Robotics Manager.
- Work with transformational changes teams in ensuring Conversational Banking’s operational performance through initiatives which are fully aligned with the related global programmes
- Bring in new ways of working in operations, processes and innovative technology, exploit and leverage on available system features in order to develop new business opportunities aligning a broad understanding of the business strategy, current practices and system capabilities internally and externally
- Identify refinement of knowledge and content response loops across touchpoints and to ensure optimisation of all key performance indicators is achieved
- Control, prioritise and implement changes required to improve day to day contact centre procedures, processes and systems.
- Drive and manage strategic momentums for Conversational Banking experience and operational excellence whilst ensuring commonality of solutions and standardization of product and process, in conjunction with customer group and key stakeholders
- Work with local teams and SHOPS on delivering against global initiatives whilst ensuring those same global imperatives are reflective of the business needs and AI technology application. The team consists of hybrid Conversational Banking agent, Conversational Builders and Content Editors.
- Drive a high performance culture through strong leadership and effective people management
- Nurture a collaborative, agile supportive culture within Conversational Banking teams by providing them through constructive discussion with the direction and confidence to deliver results
- Acting as a Subject Matter Advisor to support the wider business to ensure commonality and consistency of Knowledge & Robotics process
- Previous experience in leading and managing change programmes in particular data and AI application is essential
- Proven planning and prioritisation skills
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills.
- Attentive to details, independent, sensible and assertive to negotiate with different stakeholders
- Effective in both spoken and written communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent recommendation, decision making and problem solving ability
- Proven judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Proven experience delivering change using appropriate systems, tools, communication, delegation and planning skills
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of solutions, bringing a breadth of experience to the business, seeing the wider implications at all stages
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Call Centre
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 18-Dec-2019, 09:06:47
: 16-Feb-2020, 23:59:00