product developer Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Limburg Belgium.
The CompanyA specialized company within the food business. There focus is to add more to the body then just the basic food supplements.
Role DescriptionWithin this role you will be responsible for the development of different products.
Responsibilities- Act as the heart of the R&D department by consolidating and sharing in depth product knowledge, gained internally or through customer interaction, with all of R&D and our customers.
- Lead local product development platforms.
- Lead technical product development and/or packaging proactively and ensure best in class product/packaging solutions as well as world-class product ranges.
- Ensure excellence in execution by ensuring a timely delivery and outstanding speed to market in collaboration with Customer R&D.
- Strive for product excellence, packaging & raw material knowledge.
Requirements- A bachelor or Master within the food sciences
- Minimum of 4 years experience with new product development
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Mozes van Toledo