Job Description - Senior Technology Delivery Lead, ASP Operations IT - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (0000E0T7)
Senior Technology Delivery Lead, ASP Operations IT - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology : 0000E0T7
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Technology Delivery Lead, ASP Operations IT
Operations is HSBC’s largest global function, employing 36,000 colleagues around the world. It provides processing, oversight and delivery of customer services for HSBC Global Businesses and Functions. Working closely with Operations, Operations IT invests in technology, innovation, process and people to deliver products and services in ways that are simpler, better and faster, making HSBC the bank of choice for customer
- Manage a cross functional IT project team with accountability for on time and quality delivery of project, manage performance of team activities and drive continuous improvement of service quality
- Work with the Product Owner, Solution & Platform Architects to identify changes required, create & agree necessary stories.
- Review and map out all the IT activities and stakeholders with proper engagement based on the enhancement scope and project objectives
- Lead and drive the timely delivery of the agreed functional and non-functional features by collaborating with respective IT engineering teams and vendors
- Collaborate with the solution architects to ensure that solutions and services are supported by the right architectures and systems.
- Work with the Agile Leads to ensure efficient flow of the backlog of change activities.
- Ensure all aspects of local IT support activities are made in line with the local, regional and Global IT strategy
- Ensure all activities performed within the team adhere to the relevant HSBC standards and controls, in particularly related to IT and business compliance and risk management.
- Accountable for the operational stability, integrity and availability of products and services supported by the team.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Good banking experience as a project manager, preferably with knowledge of retail banking products and bank operations. Prior HSBC working experience is preferred
- Good knowledge in technical payment operation platforms, with exposure to technologies such as Java, Linux, Solaris or Oracle an advantage
- Possess functional knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Possess experience working Agile at scale
- Possess experience leading scalable project among HSBC functional teams and third party vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and seek regular feedback and contribute in team meetings
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 02-Jan-2020, 16:39:20
: 16-Mar-2020, 23:59:00