Job Description - Manager Lending Products RBB (0000E0GM)
Manager Lending Products RBB : 0000E0GM
Some careers have more impact than others If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Manager Lending Products RBB. Principal ResponsibilitiesThe jobholder is the key person for executing the lending capabilities for Retail Business Banking in Malaysia with major responsibilities as follow: Impact on the Business
- Recommend product strategy for RBB lending products to meet the borrowing needs of Small Business customers in PRD that aligned to the overall product framework for RBB
- Research core small business lending segments, develop and launch new lending products.
- Specify a standard product range for small business lending products
- Drive the conduct agenda and ensure Fair Value outcomes are delivered for the customers
- Oversee profit performance/RORWA/CER delivery of lending products, Work with in-country stakeholders to ensure overall AOP for lending products is delivered, intervening as required to ensure targets are met
- Work with key functions (e.g. Risk, Host) as a subject matter expert to ensure policies and approach is optimized for RBB
- Ensure regulatory compliance and satisfactory operational risk performance, working with group audit and countries/regions as appropriate
- Regional RBB Team
- Global Head of RBB Lending
- CCR team in Country
- Functions e.g. HOST, Finance
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- To display courageous integrity in all dealings – lead by example.
- Promote a collective culture to spread experience & best practice
- Help build RBB lending expertise in Malaysia
- Ensure satisfactory control in the lending products
- Compliance with regulatory procedures
- Conduct and FVE
- Management and implementation of key audit recommendations
- Monitoring the consistent application of Group policy and procedures, and adoption of best practice
- University degree or above in a relevant business discipline e.g. business administration, finance
- Knowledge of the Retail or Commercial Banking market in the Region, including the competitive landscape.
- Sophisticated understanding of the financial and commercial drivers’ key to strategic decision making.
- Around 6-8 years of proven banking experience with sound knowledge of commercial banking/business banking lending products, services and procedures together with exposure in RBWM/retail banking branch operations or customer service delivery
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills which are essential in driving the RBB agenda
- Ability to formulate execution plans / implement strategies, and coordinate / control a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills to interpret MI reports and draw conclusions from them.
- Attention to details as well as creativity to assist in developing Retail Business Banking business
- Active team player when liaising with Group / Regional colleagues
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 02-Jan-2020, 16:19:52
: 01-Feb-2020, 23:59:00