Job Description - Assistant Corporate Digital Manager - Commercial Banking - Hang Seng Bank (HK) (0000E161)
Assistant Corporate Digital Manager - Commercial Banking - Hang Seng Bank (HK) : 0000E161
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Corporate Digital Manager
Commercial Banking – Corporate Digital
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Corporate Digital Manager.
- Accountable for digital content management and update on website and mobile to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Participate in discussions and contribute to the development of customer online experience, navigation flows, etc.
- Perform tagging and data collection to conduct performance tracking and analysis
- Support the team on payment process and budget management
- Manage and run campaigns to drive and meet target digital KPI
- Conduct high-level validation and testing of agency produced codes
- Coordinate with concerned business owners, facilitate agreement on release prioritization, scope of releases, etc.
- Provide support to system releases
- Solid experience in web content management including mobile applications
- Solid experience in participating in project deliveries, ideally having solid experience in adopting Agile in website remodeling / revamp projects
- Sound knowledge on analytics tools i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Appreciation / experience in application, models to apply digital marketing to drive digital KPI
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills, able to talk to Business, IT and Vendors
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Candidate with less experience may be considered for the position of Corporate Digital Officer.
: Commercial Banking
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Mongkok
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 02-Jan-2020, 15:16:32
: 01-Feb-2020, 23:59:00