Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Bank and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Develop the overall acquisition and channel strategy aligning with overall credit card proposition and targeted customer segments
- Develop diversified acquisition channels, including direct sales, digital, call center, branch, partners’ channels etc.
- Design the end to end acquisition process and manage the channel performance
- Guide Sales team to identify the right segments and facilitate sales efficiency
- Conduct co-marketing and acquisition plans to support the achievement of target
- Explore strategic partners in alignment with acquisition strategy
- Manage channel efficiency and explore innovative approaches to source customers and provide better customer experience
- Collaborate with Risk Management to optimize acquisition opportunity within the defined risk appetite
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- University degree or above
- 8 years+ experience in China credit card industry with solid track record in acquisition, channel / partnership management and co-marketing development
- Excellent communication, coordination, initiative driving skills with different stakeholders, including cross function, regional, global and external partners
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Open mindset and adaptive to changes in internal and external environments
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /VL/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited