Why American Express?
Amex India as a brand is synonymous with the Premium. Apart from being the most trusted brand in India for the 4th year in a row, Amex has access to global assets which help deliver differentiated value proposition to the Premium customers and as a brand is a gold standard in customer service and is voted as the #1 service brand in India as per Forrester’s CEI..
At Amex India, we do see an opportunity to improve our engagement, communication and processes further to deliver impeccable experience for a growing Premium card member base. It is critical for Amex to drive CM experience to build long term relationships
Amex India is looking for a Events manager to drive CM engagement through exclusive events thereby strenghtening the brand relationships.
We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- This is a front-line Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets andacquiring new customers through consultative selling of our cards products via defined channels of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales]
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
- Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
- Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Keep up-to-date on products and competition
- Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
- Engages in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
- Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
- Engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
- Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results
- The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered
Educational Background Required:
- Minimum 6 months of front line/field sales experience in financial services domain. Candidates with more than 12 months of experience in B2C, IT sales, Ecommerce, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate can also apply