Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About Your Job:
You will be responsible to deliver Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to diagnose and trouble shoot asset malfunctioning and failures. Inspect and validate asset change requests, maintenance integration deliverables, asset improvement/upgrade projects as well as expansion projects in HIA and DIA. Conduct Quality Audits of planned and corrective maintenance works being completed on Electronic Assets across the HIA.
- Conduct Quality audit of the preventive maintenance works carried out by the FM contractors on Electronics/Control Systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise in investigating and resolving technical failures of the various Electronics/controls systems, to ensure the appropriate root cause fix can be applied.
- Conduct handover inspections and snagging of the Airport expansion projects for responsible systems.
- Support the design reviews for the proposed minor and major facilities expansion projects and also asset upgrade/life cycle replacement projects.
- Coordinate maintenance integration of the responsible systems with FM contract delivery teams.
- Conduct Asset Condition Surveys of Electronics/Controls Assets and provide report to management.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level, in Electronics Engineering preferably in Electronics or Communication or Electrical
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Job related experience required in a similar capacity of the Operations and Maintenance of Building Management Systems (BMS/CBMS), SCADA / PLC Systems, Fire Detection System, Public Address System and other Extra Low Voltage (ELV) Systems.
- Design review and/or Testing & Commissioning experience in BMS, SCADA/PLC systems and other ELV Systems
Job Specific Skills:
- Well versed with System architecture of Control Systems (BMS, SCADA, FAS, Public Address Systems)
- Theoretical and Practical experience in Control System Logics
- Well versed with BMS and SCADA Engineering tools, Controllers and Logics of Controls. Command of English language
- Well versed with Microsoft office (MS Excel and Word)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate