Technical Customer Support
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. .
For our international client in Rotterdam we are recruiting for a we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on Technical Customer Support.
Given the International nature of our client a good command of the English language is required + preferably German.
Role DescriptionAs a Technical Customer Support, you will provide technical support to customers and colleagues concerning the product portfolio. The portfolio comprises vegetable oils and fats for food, feed, and technical-use markets, including its applications. Your support and expertise cover a challenging range of product development, sales, QA, logistics, and production.
Responsibilities- Provide answers and solutions to, internal and external, technical questions and challenges;
- Coordinate customer questionnaires between different departments;
- Specification management, including the (product) entry (directly or indirectly) in LIMS;
- Support the development of new products and procedures;
- First line of support for supply-disruptions, based on quality (concessions);
- Trend watching of (among others): customer inquiries, journals, etc. It includes raising these trends to Technical Account Managers;
RequirementsFor this position, we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented mindset. Also, you bring:
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in the field of edible oils and fats;
If you do not possess the required experience, but you do have the right education, we would also like to receive your response;
- MBO+ or HBO education (chemical, food technology, laboratory);
- Fluent in English and preferably German;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
- You are a team player;
- Analytical skills;
- Driver license (minimum required is a B license);
We offer you:
We offer a dynamic and Rotterdam-based job within an inspiring team. You will be encouraged to bring up valuable ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within the company. Our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package that will depend on experience.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rutger Koning.