Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Email Marketing Specialist, North America, will be responsible for managing and optimizing the Qatar Airways B2C emailing program in the USA and Canada, in a consistent effort to drive sales on qatarairways.com.
This includes end-to-end creation and execution of email communications, database segmentation and optimization, KPI analysis and reporting. The jobholder will interact with various internal stakeholders to champion continuous advancement of Qatar Airways North America’s emailing strategy, and will develop innovative tactics leveraging a multitude of data points.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in executing data-driven emailing programs toward specific objectives. He/she will would be a highly organized individual, able to juggle multiple projects while respecting tight deadlines. Finally, the ideal candidate will be passionate about all things digital and possess a keen understanding as to where emailing fits within the broader overarching digital ecosystem.
This is a full-time position based in New York City. Some travel is required.
- Own B2C emailing creation and execution for Qatar Airways in the USA and Canada
- Work with relevant stakeholders to establish a forward looking emailing calendar to meet the broader eCommerce objectives
- Develop best in class segmentation, targeting, and personalization tactics
- Working with the Digital Advertising Strategist, put in place recurrent lead generation actions to inject the databases with qualified prospects
- Collaborate with HQ teams to develop new emailing templates and assets
- Work closely with the CRM teams in HQ to enhance the quality of the data we utilize for emailing campaigns
- Advocate and implement bold tests that will take the emailing program to the next level and be a proactive voice in suggesting innovative ways to increase engagement
- Create and maintain comprehensive dashboards and reports relative to email marketing performance, to provide a clear view of program KPIs to senior management
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned and back-up other eCommerce colleagues as required
- 2-3 years’ experience creating and executing email campaigns using an email marketing software (Responsys experience a plus)
- Proficiency with an emailing analysis tools (Litmus experience a plus)
- Robust knowledge of web analytics (Adobe Analytics experience a plus)
- Understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- HTML and CSS proficiency a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- Team player comfortable in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines
- Passion for keeping up to date with all the latest digital marketing trends
- Fluency in French is a plus (for the Canada market)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV