Job Description - Wealth Coach (KL) (0000E2DQ)
Wealth Coach (KL) : 0000E2DQ
Some careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Wealth Coach. Principal Accountabilities
- Responsible for building a sustainable Premier and wealth sales force and significantly improve the productivity with the sales force by working closely with network managers to provide superior coaching supports to RMs.
- Responsible for supporting the Relationship Managers (RMs) in improving client’s satisfaction, sales quality, relevant product penetration and deepening the client’s relationship with HSBC while ensuring we maintain a profitable scale and revenue per client.
- Responsible for supporting network managers in communicating Premier and Wealth strategy while assisting RMs to achieve income, acquisition and growth.
- Works closely with the network managers in facilitating sharing of best practices, monitoring and supporting the development of business and financial performance of the team.
- Works closely with network managers to identify target audience to coach, the area of development and the agreed upon target customers.
- Involved in joint client calls or meetings with Relationship Managers in order to identify development opportunities, but do not directly advice or sell to clients.
- Effectively uses MI’s, client feedback, and knowledge of top performers, to drive the development o top hired and core contributing Relationship Managers.
- Proactively implements advanced coaching technique to motivate and encourage learning and re-inforces application within the workplace.
- Responsible for ensuring all processed and procedures are accurate and in accordance with HSBC bank policy standard and regulatory requirements.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree preferably a degree in Finance or in related fields
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of working experience
- Strong background in coaching and influencing skills is essential to perform this role.
- Previous experience and proven records as Premier Relationship Manager, Premier Sales Manager or Wealth Coach is preferred
- Knowledge of Money laundering awareness is essential to this role. Internal training will be provided for those who do not have this requirement.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast pace work environment and prioritize work assignments
- Preferably someone with a Certified Financial Planner or Certified Financial Analyst.
- Ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery to colleagues and clients.
Ability to transfer skills and knowledge by demonstration, coaching and observation.
Disciplined professional who is able to set and follow organised client portfolio process's by relationship manager in a proactive manner.
- Able to work independently to support and guide RMs on financial planning tools.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careersHSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 13-Jan-2020, 15:43:42
: 12-Feb-2020, 23:59:00