Compliance Lead | 20-32 hours | 6 months
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Netherlands.
The CompanyTheir portfolio includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will be responsible for ensuring ethical and compliant decision-making the local compliance strategy in close collaboration with the business partners. As the company is exploring new opportunities standard rules and guidelines may not be in place. Therefore, they are looking for someone that can provide advice from an ethical and compliant point of view to the department's leaders.
Responsibilities- Definition and implementation of the organization compliance strategy based on a risk-assessment approach
- Provide guidance to the leadership team in compliance related topics
- Oversee and implement corporate compliance policies in accordance with international standards and procedure
- Lead risk assessment, investigations and audits on the site
- Assess the compliance drivers and needs of the business
- Act as a contact point for Data Privacy issues and Healthcare Compliance
Requirements- Master’s Degree in relevant field (Law, Finance, Healthcare Management)
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience in ensuring compliance in heavily regulated environments (ex. Banking, Pharma, Medical Devices)
- Experience in operational and strategic roles
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Carla Garcia