This is a Band 28 requisition. Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to takeon their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into thebest future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Provide superior customer experience on calls to American Express Card Members.• Provide alternatives and apply superior Service
• Call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions and FCR to card members.
• Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals. Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
• Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries• 2-3 yrs of prior experience in inbound calling process. • Customer service background. • Able to work in 24/7 environment Qualifications
• Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service in all Situations.• Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills. • Change Management Ability.
• Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
• Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail