Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Colleague and Coaching Strategy will be a highly efficient strategy and project delivery team who work to drive industry leading coaching, leadership and retention across all ‘production’ functions across the Global Services Group. The Project Analyst, Colleague and Coaching Strategy will be responsible for supporting the development of our global Colleague and Coaching Engagement strategy, focusing on developing best-in-class coaching strategies. This team will look to incorporate industry trends and a focus on technologies, to create a consistently engaging and high performing colleague environment.
Key ResponsibilitiesThis role is an interesting blend of strategy development and project management. It has good exposure to the GSG leadership team, and provides the opportunity to drive meaningful change across the global network. The Project Analyst, Colleague and Coaching Strategy will partner with HR, AET and GSG leadership to create an optimum employee environment. These partnerships will specifically deliver against a number of key focus areas:
- Lead with an external perspective to optimize the critical Team Leader and Service Delivery Leader roles across GSG to deliver on our Customer First Commitment
- Support the development and implementation of best-in-class global coaching practices; supporting our continued focus on Customer First
- Partner with Servicing Capabilities and AET to explore and introduce new, coaching technologies
- Leverage external data sources to support these deliverables, and carry out regular analysis of competitive landscape to ensure we maintain a sustainable servicing advantage in the marketplace
- Provide timely and clear status updates to all stakeholders
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
- Past production leadership experience would be advantageous
- Exceptional commitment to quality; as a team we hold ourselves to extremely high standards and expect the same at every level – Colleague and Coaching Strategy will be a challenging but very rewarding part of the GSG organization
- Someone who has proven experience in project delivery, effectively, and quickly
- Sense of humor with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- A self-starter, open to change and comfortable with some level of ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to introduce external industry best practice
- Ability to challenge the status quo and act as an agent of change and ability to influence senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across departmental and geographic boundaries
- Ability to lead a team to solve business problems innovatively