Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Collaborative Learning Specialist is responsible for promoting learning via collaboration, which will enhance performance across all level of the Qatar Airways Group. This includes the planning, implementation and monitoring of collaboration learning technology and the development and facilitation of collaborative learning interventions.
- Monitor and maintain implement online learning platforms
- Engage with online learning communities to identify learning needs and opportunities to smoothen the learner’s experience.
- Support the management in developing skills to ensure employee mature and adapt in new ways of employee training.
- Implement the effectiveness and efficiency of learning by supporting other training teams in their training design to align with 70:20:10 principles
- Facilitate collaborative initiatives to build high performing business units aligned with the business strategy and leadership agenda
- Research and recommend best practices in collaborative learning
- Planning, Developing and Designing
- Plan and implement opportunities for members of staff to network, communicate, mentor and learn from each other
- Develop and implement blended learning and online learning solutions
- Plan, develop and design learning events (i.e. Conferences, communities of practice, etc.)
Management and Leadership
- Create solid professional relationships with stakeholders, customers, management at all levels within the business
- Act as a ambassador for Talent Development by forging and maintaining positive relationship with internal & external customers
- Demonstrate initiative, a ‘can do’ attitude and passion for learning and collaboration.
- Lead and contribute to team projects as required.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and growth of expertise
- Assist and promote the establishment of department or team objective related to the 70:20:10 concept and collaboration assist and support business objectives.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Train Qatari staff in the duties above.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Ensure full awareness of work health & safety requirements and expectation in the order to minimise health and safety risks for self & colleagues
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
- Formal training accrediation from a global recognised body/institution.
- Project management qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of job related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years training experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management
- Experience working with digital learning/social learning.
- Experience and/or knowledge of classroom technology
- Experience with e-learning/digital learning projects & related training
Job Specific Skills
- Competence in the use of collaborative learning technology
- Project Management
- Planning and scheduling
- Abilitiy to engage, inspireand influence people
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Customer service oreitnation
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate