Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Senior Sales Support Agent, you will support the sales team to achieve their assigned revenue targets by providing technical support and data within prescribed time frames. You will provide maximum support to the sales force in order to achieve revenue targets and raise awareness of Qatar's products and services.
- Provide the sales team with the necessary market intelligence, reports, highlighting the opportunities to improve, yields and market share
- Contribute in managing distribution channels and database for the sales team, be local CRS contact person.
- Use analytical tools to generate market share, revenue and sales data
- Tracking and reporting of ROI on advertising, promotions, sponsorship's and sales activities
- Coordination and submission of annual marketing activity plans and budgets
- Maintain records of all fare approvals and corporate contracts for future reference and audit purpose
- Provide maximum technical support of the sales force to ensure increased awareness of Qatar Airways products and services
- Handle inquiries, problems encountered by the corporate/agent and liaise with relevant department of head office
- Research and analyse individual markets and place Qatar Airways in very visible place in the market and secure maximum market share of traffic on Qatar Ariways network.
- Monitoring systems/key accounts intranet for content/Qatar Airways presence/competitor activities
- Assist in develop sales and marketing plans, PLB contracts, sales/Marketing reports, PLB monthly reports/yearly reports
- Prepare travel agency and corporate fare updates, policy changes, product updates and distribute via electronic and hard copy
- Prepare flyers and updates fare circular to the trade and corporate accounts
- Coordination and distribution of all POS and promotional collateral
- Make and confirm reservations for passengers where necessary, record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Job-related experience with a tour operator or an Airline (preferably)
- Previous experience in a sales agent role advantageous
- Experience with Amadeus would be advantageous
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport