Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your Job:
As a Reservation & Ticketing Agent based in Ghana, you will provide a full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in-person meetings in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets. You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Arranging reservations and routing using timetable, airlines manuals, reference guides, and tariff book.
- Processing reservations made by phone and e-mail
- Issuing tickets and quoting correct fare to passengers
- Showing dedication and commitment to handle telephone calls and passengers whilst at all times carefully following procedures and regulations in order to achieve the highest possible quality of reservations and ticketing service
- Advising of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation
- Handling customer requirements and requests efficiently
- Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues/problems pertaining to reservations and ticketing on daily basis.
- You will need a minimum of a Trade or a vocational qualification combined with at least three years of relevant experience within the airline or travel industry. You will need good knowledge of Amadeus with proficiency in Microsoft Office also (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- You will be customer oriented with good communication skills, a positive 'can-do' attitude and an ability to work independently as well as in the team
- Fluency in English is essential for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate