Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
Reporting to the Cargo Route Manager, you will set the revenue management strategy on part of the QR Network and ensure it is executed by the Flight Analysts. You will be acting as the deputy Cargo Route Manager.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Assist in developing the revenue management strategy for the designated zone/network and ensure it is executed by the Flight Analysts.
- Perform analysis of network results and take initiatives in order to stimulate optimisation improvements, utilising both commercial and operational opportunities.
- Play a key role in inventory control and the sales steering of the routes.
- Organize and execute the communication towards the commercial organization in order to maximize the revenue contribution to the network and improve flight and network profitability.
- Manage the interface processes with operations in order to improve the service quality (FAP).
- Decide the optimal mix between free-sales capacity and allocated capacity for each flight based on demand.
- Monitor allotment utilization and take decision on right sizing and handle price requests for allotments from Cargo Sales and provide pricing conditions.
- Lead, manage and develop a team of flight analysts and ensure performance improvement. Understand the market, economic and competitive market conditions and guide the team to make appropriate decisions
- Manage staffing resources to ensure optimal coverage on each zone by scheduling analysts based on business needs.
In order to be considered for this role you should have
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or similar experience. A degree in technical, quantitative programme ( in Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Engineering) is preferred. An additional specialisation in pricing or revenue management will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced problem solving capabilities. Excellent communication skills in English with strong computer skills in Excel is a must.
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills/interpersonal skills as the role has significant exposure to senior management.
- Hands-on attitude and should be able to decide and react under pressure.
- Expertise in using CROAMIS for both commercial and operational aspects.
- Demonstrated talent and skill to improve the operational commercial tasks of the business.
- Participated in allotment and RFQ rounds.
- Lead/implemented projects that you were a significant contributor to (apart from testing).
- A strong understanding of cargo operational and commercial processes required by an international network carrier including network planning, sales with a knowledge of IATA/TACT regulations is preferred.
- It is advantageous if you have a strong commercial sensibility with a clear understanding of Revenue Management concepts.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate