Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for a customer focused individual with strong leadership and commercial acumen to join our Ground Services Team based in Warsaw, Poland as an Airport Services Duty Officer. Reporting through to the Airport Services Manager you will lead your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5 star service we are renowned for. This is a temporary position for 1 year.
- Lead the team and oversee daily activities to ensure a high standard of service delivery
- Establish the team objectives and priorities ensuring these are aligned to the business
- Provide input and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the daily operation
- Ensure all passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to safety and security measures
- Conduct spot checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained and conduct audits with the handling company
- Resolve customer complaints effectively liaising on a daily basis with all departments to provide resolution for complaint handling
- Conduct briefing sessions for the shift
- Compile a detailed station handling report
- Prepare the monthly performance audit
- Financial accountability across petty case expenditure
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A bachelor degree or equivalent combined with job-related experience specifically within a supervisory role for an airline or within the airport environment
- Strong operational experience
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire those around you
- A solid understanding of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations and having completed an advanced course in passenger handling
- Strong communication skills
- Financial and commercial acumen with ability to interpret data and compile reports
- The ability to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and adhering to tight deadlines
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV