Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Role:
Qatar Amiri Flight is a VIP airline owned and operated by the government of Qatar. It operates worldwide charters on demand and caters exclusively to the royal family of Qatar and other VIP government staff
As a Manager of Internal Auditor you will be responsible for the overall management of Financial, Operational and Revenue audits. You will manage audit assignments in terms of timely deliveries, ensuring audit reports that are effective, conduct Risk assessments, including Fraud Risk Assessments for identified processes and be responsible for achieving compliance with Annual Audit Plan.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Assist with the execution of financial, operational or other audits and special projects as required.
- Survey and gain preliminary understanding of the function or activities to be audited and assist in developing scope and methodology for audit.
- Prepare audit programs / develop audit steps and perform the required audit tests.
- Keep Management informed of the status of audits in progress and any potential problems or significant audit findings as they arise.
- Prepare a list of audit issues throughout the audit and constructively discuss with local management to validate each issue.
- Provide written documentation of all audit issues to local management during interim status meetings and closing meeting.
- Prepare a draft of the audit report and send to local management for documenting their action plan to address each issue.
- Constructively work with management to identify areas for improvement, collectively agree upon appropriate corrective actions and monitor progress.
- Developing strategies to improve internal controls and minimize risk.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree /Master degree, with excellent post qualification experience
- CA / CPA / ACCA or CIA certificate highly desirable.
- 7-8 years’ experience in corporate audit, internal audit business process consulting and/or public accounting involved in operational/financial audits. Be an expert in Risk Management and Auditing with extensive operational experience. Any internal audit experience in the airline/aviation industry will be favorable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, ability to maintain composure under pressure, and a proactive approach to problem-solving and the overall execution of job responsibilities.
- Systematic, disciplined approach.
- A team player and ability to interact with all levels within the company and very high professional integrity.
- Working experience within Qatar and command of the Arabic Language would be highly desirable.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate