Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
It’s more than protecting systems and data.It’s protecting people.
Our Information Security Managers know that security is a top priority for our business and our partners and customers. Today, as cyber-attacks increase and compliance is more rigorously enforced, we look to them to stay ahead of what’s next and to protect our business and our future. So if you are dedicated to the latest technology and motivating others, secure your career here.
You won’t just see the problem coming, you’ll see the solution.
New threats to our business, our partners and customers appear on the horizon every day, so no two days are the same. But there are some things you can count on doing:
Operate, administer, manage & enhance Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions & services for American Express (AXP) enterprise business.
The Privileged Access Management Operations team is part of the AXP enterprise Identity & Access Management service portfolio within the broader IT Security organization. The team is engaged in providing best-in-class PAM services to the entire AXP organization.
As part of the PAM operations team, you will be required to:
· Ensure availability of PAM services as per stated SLAs
· Responsible for responding to service interruptions and outages and restoration of service as per committed service agreements.
· Administer & manage appointed PAM solutions and all underlying components including but not limited to, credential vaulting & management, policy based fine grained entitlement management, session brokering & management and integrations with Enterprise Data Warehouse, SIEM & system monitoring tools.
· Handle new integration/entitlement policy update requests
· Handle Incident, change & problem management within the PAM service span.
· Participate in all key activities related to service availability & continuity including DR exercises
· Ensure PAM service meets all service parameters and KPIs.
· Regular reporting of PAM service SLAs & KPIs and adherence to associated targets.
· Closely collaborate with PAM architecture & engineering team on enhancements, new service functionalities & components.
· Lead the operationalization of new service offerings, components & integrations.
· Ensure that the PAM service, solutions & implementations are in complete adherence to AXP & regulatory controls and audit requirements (PCI DSS, SOX etc)
· Work closely with other associated functional areas both within and outside IAM organization to ensure seamless PAM service delivery.
· Propose, lead & drive initiatives that positively contributes to the overall IAM service portfolio & roadmapQualifications
• BE/MCA/M Tech/B Tech graduate with 5-9 years of overall IT experience with minimum 3-4 years of experience in Unix administration (RHEL SuSE, Ubuntu) & Shell scripting (Korn/Bash)
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in administration & operation of large-scale implementation of industry-leading enterprise PAM solutions (preferably Beyond Trust PowerBroker for Unix & Linux – PBUL)
• Deep competence in RHEL administration and server support and exposure to other flavors.
• Hands-on experience in creating and modifying account/credential/end point policies and integrating OOB and custom platforms
• Deep experience in advanced level Shell scripting (Korn/Bash)
• Deep understanding of person & non-person identities & their management in Unix platforms.
• Good understanding of Directory structure, attribute/schema and PAM integration with Active Directory, LDAP based directory services
• Exposure to enterprise service operations tools like ServiceNow, DynaTrace, Puppet etc.
• Hands-on experience in handling service operations, incident & problem management in large-scale & geographically disparate environments.
• Good overall understanding of enterprise identity management, access management & MFA services besides PAM.
• Good understanding of regulatory standards including PCI DSS, SOX, NIST etc. (preferred)
• Experience in BFSI & Retail industry (preferred)
• Other key competences:
o Agile Practices & SDLC Methodologies and Practices
o System/Platform Domain Knowledge including Systems Integration
o Application Support
o Requirements Gathering and analysis
o Excellent Communication skills
o Analytical Thinking
o Problem Solving
o Awareness about Technology & Industry Trends
o Adaptability, collaboration & Teamwork