Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
An exciting opportunity now exists to join the Commercial Team as Regional Sales Manager Offline, based in Doha.
In this role you will provide leadership and commercial strategic focus on the region over the development of offline traffic opportunities. You will continuously develop sales action plans to be implemented through local field sales with the objective of maximizing Qatar Airways presence in offline markets in the region. You will liaise with Head Office PRM, Distribution, Marketing and other necessary resources, activities and investments to develop new markets whilst observing commercial profitability.
- Develop a strategy to activate and develop local agents and provide the necessary direction to local stations to increase sales.
- Recommending offline markets with the potential to become online. Identify, develop and grow new markets and maximize offline opportunities as they present on Qatar Airways expanded network with appropriate planning and strategic development.
- Accountability for strategic direction of Qatar Airways Corporate/Trade and Leisure Sales in the region, defining the optimal way to increase sales by recommendation for routes, timings, aircraft type and other product development.
- Production of short and medium-term local channel plan including revenue targets as a part of integrates sales strategy.
- Monitor performance and activity of key competitors within the assigned markets and optimize Qatar Airways resources in the region. Monitor and feedback competitor pricing and promotional activity in the region.
- Develop and deliver sales revenue, maximizing the return from existing offline market with increased specific focus.
- Allocate offline responsibilities to station budget holders based on relevant and strategic criteria. Develop and manage a network of sales channels across the territory.
- Develop and implement offline sales plan for the region and assist in implementing of marketing plans in coordination with the Senior Vice President.
- Deliver and exceed set revenue targets for the region, focusing on key markets.
- Optimize corporate deals, sales and marketing agreements in the area. Ensure that Qatar Airways has optimal market presence in marketing campaigns and public events in the region.
To be considered for this role, you will have to meet the following competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant combined with relevant work experience.
- Sound understanding of the aviation industry, airline marketing and regional geopolitical landscape.
- Proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-cultural environment with excellent leadership skills.
- Experience in selling of airline, tour operators and good knowledge of the region.
- Strong sales ability and financial acumen.
- Experience of government and airline industry relations.
- Budgetary and planning experience.
- Outstations experience is preferred.
- Excellent organizational, budgetary and planning skills.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills. Ability to lead, set clear directions and foster positive relationships within the team.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate