Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will take responsibility for ensuring the FFP brand's content across digital and print is produced at the highest level. It will help engage our loyal members with creative content including graphics and videos ensuring a seamless, engaging and entertaining user experience across our products, platforms and touchpoints.
- Plan and estimate several projects to support Loyalty team function in campaign delivery
- Concept, develop and manage "best in class" creative products through design application
- Manage creative tracks of work with both internal and external stakeholders, leading the visual design from concept to completion
- Apply brand identify systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions in line with guideline documentations of the business to safeguard the master brand
- Visualize, design and conceptualize a connected and consistent user experience derived from the insights available to support member engagement and experience delivery
- Create visual prototypes or screens to support understanding of end user experience internally during planning and presentation of campaigns
- Act as an advocate to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards to ensure a consistently high quality of work is being delivered to both internal and external customers
- Collaborate with Qatar Airways Brand and Creative Services team, front-end, back-end and the business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities
- Work alongside the campaign lead to ensure assets are produced in line with the determined campaign plan, across the identified channels, suggesting appropriate format and working to overcome challenges presented in the user experience
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables to safeguard the Qatar Airways / Privilege Club brand
- Educate other team members and elevate the creative level of their work to ensure consistency and high quality delivery across all touch-points
- Work with team members to identify additional opportunities for asset creation and reuse within a repository with a localized view point, ensuring sufficient materials are available to service personalization in customer facing materials
- Work with Mar-tech leads to optimize asset creation and storage to drive automation and efficiency in order to delivery highly personalized and targeted materials where agreed
You will have Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelors level, preferably a degree or professional qualification in web development or design, graphics, animation, creative design etc. with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. You must have a creative portfolio, created videos, creatives for digital channels (email, online ads, website) and print (billboards, newspapers, flyers) and must have knowledge of accessible web designs.
Experience working with asset management tools and UI/UX, web accessibility is an advantage.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport