The Global Campus Recruitment Team is responsible for developing and executing campus recruitment strategies for American Express. These strategies include enhancing the prospective and full-time student experience and partnering with senior business leaders and Human Resources to attract and retain the best talent for American Express.
The U.S. Campus Recruiting - Program Management Analyst will be responsible for planning and executing a best-in-class summer internship program. The Program Management Analyst will work with the Program Management Team to build out, restructure and lead a ten-week internship program that impacts all Business Units at American Express.
- Serve as the main point of contact for both undergrad and MBA summer interns following initial offer acceptance through the end of the summer internship program
- Work with the Recruiting team to successfully onboard summer interns
- Develop stimulating summer intern events to be executed during the 10 week experience
- Partner with various stakeholders to build out training opportunities to further the development of the American Express summer interns
- Revamp all communications that are provided to summer interns and internship program stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate with internal teams on American Express’ participation in all summer intern activities
- Own the end-to-end experience for business leaders and interns for the Summer Intern Program
- Drive the conversion of high-performing Summer Interns into full-time American Express roles upon graduation
- Analyze data to ensure feedback is incorporated into the planning and execution of the summer internship experience.
- Design and deliver process improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 2 years of campus recruitment experience
- Preferred campus recruiting program management experience
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects, events, and other initiatives with a high attention to detail
- Proven competency in driving results through strategic thinking and collaboration with others
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions to drive strategy and identify new opportunities for campus recruiting efforts
- Demonstrated relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships across all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- A passion for recruiting and the drive to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.