Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As a HR Generalist, you will be responsible to provides professional Human Resources support to the Manager Human Resources. Contributes to the development and implementation of the HR strategy in all areas of recruitment, organizational design, retention and reward and employee engagement. Supports and provides guidance, advice and coaching to line managers on all HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Work with key line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Together with the Manager Human Resources, drive the HR agenda and implement key actions as agreed.
- Provide HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Assist with the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operate as the communications hub for the HR team, ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implement Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Provide advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicate company policies, procedures and processes to the business.
- Facilitate and assist with providing training and coaching on key HR and management skills to the business.
- Management of employee changes or salary increases which don’t involve the recruitment department.
- Conduct research on Human Resources best practice and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Gather data and statistical reports to inform the Business Support process.
- Assist with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Set up, organize and maintain department records so that they are easily retrievable by department members.
- Train Qatari staff in the duties above.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Supports the development of people strategy to build capability and drive a high performance culture
- Understand all people elements of the business and work with the Manager Human Resources in the development of HR strategy and actions
- Understand key drivers and business objectives to support in informing HR strategy and actions
- Development and management of key people management statistics and actions to address
A successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree with min 5 years of HR generalist experience. Having HR experience from the Hospitality/ Hotels background is preferred.
Additionally, being able to adapt to different stakeholders in multi-cultural environment, have confident influencing and interpersonal skills, stakeholder management and the ability to operate using a collaborative approach to working with HR colleague is essential to being successful in this position.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate