Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Role:
As a senior workforce planning specialist, you will be actively involved in providing workforce planning and rostering expertise to business leaders and the HR team. Responsible to create workforce plans and team structures that aligns with the operating model which will enable the organization to deliver on its strategy and long term vision.
Additionally, you will be responsible to manage the workforce planning process and rostering guidelines for all part of the QR group including outstations. Monitoring plans against the actual position and responsible for ensuring that the organization has access to high quality workforce data and information to support workforce planning and monitoring. Conduct workforce analysis identifying trends and benchmarking data both internally and externally.
- Assist in the design of framework and approach to enable all stakeholders to proactively measure and manage workforce strategy and effectiveness.
- Define analytics and reports to support the creation and review of workforce plans
- Collaborate with business leaders and HR to implement and measure workforce action plans.
- Support senior manager with the information required for strategic decisions with regard to company hierarchy and people infrastructures.
- Conduct organization studies and reviews on work measurements to determining workloads and advise on optimum staffing level requirements.
- Liase with talet acquisition to establish a link between the workforce plans and recruitment activity including details of changes and effective timing.
- Support managers with modelling of the current and future workforce models through changes to skill mix, cost improvement plans, activity drivers, enabling the company ensure the most effective use of its workforce.
- Lead projects that will enable the department to continually improve processes by identifying, sharing, implementing the best practices within and across sites.
- Prepare regular reports of the planned workforce position against actuals, identifying and effectively communicating any trends or information that may impact managers/teams and revising the workforce plan as required.
- Develop and run training programmes, in a format that is suitable to the audience, ensuring managers are skilled up on the workforce planning process, modelling techniques and tools.
- Provide ongoing support to managers around the understanding and use of workforce modelling tools and techniques in the development of workforce plans and ensure that regular reviews are in place to with managers to review and revise workforce plans.
- Provide highly complex workforce analysis with finance and activity data to identify trends through the use of the HR Data and linking these with the company strategic aims.
- Establish appropriate systems to ensure effective collection, validation, analysis, interpretation and reporting of workforce intelligence across the company.
- In conjunction with Finance, IT develop workforce plans for each division, and where appropriate teams, to ensure that these align to the strategic aim and direction of the company and with local drivers for change.
- Oversee and ensure the internal equity is maintained across QR Group job evaluations through sound and consistent application of Job Evaluation (JE) framework, standards, processes and tools including in-depth analysis / assessment of job context, content and internal comparisons for all job evaluation submissions.
A successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in business HR, psychology or organizational behavior with a minimum of 6 years of job related experience and a certification in Hay Job Evaluation methodology.
You will be operating as an individual contributor and will possess an understanding of corporate change on organizational design, organizational effectiveness concepts and be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of organization development, design, methodologies, tools, business strategy and operations. Additionally, possessing strong analytical, project management and presentations skills are essential to this position.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate