Accertify Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fraud.
A Senior Manager of Client Success will be responsible for ensuring the Client is maximizing their investment in the Accertify brand. This individual will be committed to providing extended world-class consulting services to the Client by applying industry knowledge of fraud mitigation strategy.
- Promote a “client first” environment at all times.
- Dedicated to the Client and their overall projects and strategy.
- Provide personalized training as needed.
- Develop and deliver strategic familiarization plans, allowing Clients to feel empowered and engaged.
- Train clients on how to self-service the Interceptas platform if requested.
- Develop value propositions through effective probing and negotiation, establish credibility and build rapport
- Consult with current Accertify clients to design and execute a comprehensive feedback loop for platform usability and fraud control improvements.
- Work closely with Account Managers to assist in identifying use cases or additional opportunities for Clients to increase their ROI.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years fraud risk consulting or relevant payment industry experience
- 3+ years Interceptas platform experience preferred
- 3+ years of previous merchant experience preferred
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Passion for delivering a second-to-none client experience
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and produce results in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen relationships with clients and partners
- Exceptional attention to detail, prioritization, and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and present to all levels of an organization
- Must have strong problem solving and change management skills with a talent for adapting quickly
- In-depth understanding of payment processing environments and fraud mitigation strategies both domestically and globally
- Ability to travel 30%
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.