Job Description - Senior Manager, Product Pricing, HSBC Life Insurance (0000E5D9)
Senior Manager, Product Pricing, HSBC Life Insurance : 0000E5D9
HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children’s education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
Responsible for performing/reviewing actuarial activities to support business growth such as
- Assistant department head to guide and oversee the junior members of the team to delivery projects.
• Review/ Conduct product pricing and product filling
• Communicate with related stakeholder for product pricing matters
• Support on product development and product risk management from actuarial perspective
• Support the new business initiatives by delivering actuarial projection and suggestions.
• Support in IT system development and preform UAT for new products.
• Develop, maintain and improve key actuarial processes..
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- FSA or equivalent, with at least 10 years Actuarial experience and good command on local actuarial regulation.
- Strong modelling skills, able to solve challenging technical problems
- Able to think analytically and innovatively
- Good communication skills in both oral and written
: Asia Pacific-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 06-Feb-2020, 16:16:03
: 06-Apr-2020, 23:59:00