Locum Dental Nurse
Dental Nurse - Essential Requirements:
- Fully registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) without restrictions.
- Must hold valid suitable and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation.
- Must provide evidence of clinical currency in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-1-4, Returning to Clinical Practice, specifically a minimum of 2 clinical sessions per week over the last 15 months.
- To have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including medical emergencies, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, disinfection and decontamination, radiography and radiation protection.
- To be trained and current in emergency and resuscitation procedures and have practised and tested these procedures at least annually in accordance with Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines and JSP 950 Leaflet 4-6-1 DMS CPR Standards and Training).
- Must have undertaken the additional health clearance checks for clinicians required to perform Exposure Prone Procedures (in accordance with the Department of Health policy entitled "Health clearance for tuberculosis, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV: New Healthcare Workers").
Dental Nurse - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Dental Nurse - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Free uniforms provided (if required)
- A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us
Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
- Weekly payments
- Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
We reserve the right to remove this requirement once a suitable candidates has been selected.