Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Corporate Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business. The Global Product Management (GPM) team within GCS is a critical driver of growth. Within GPM, the New Product Development (NPD) team is responsible for the execution and delivery of a suite of solutions for all business segments across the globe from small business to global enterprises. We are looking for a dynamic individual, for a fixed term 12 month contract, to lead robust E2E Market Product Testing (MPT) for a strategic new partner payment product across multiple markets.
The successful candidate will engage effectively at multiple levels and across numerous business units, functions and with a strategic partner to successfully design, plan, execute and monitor the MPT for this new product.
Understand the details of the value proposition, E2E product features and CX for the new product in order to plan the end to end MPT phase.
Identify and recruit appropriate internal and external testers, ensuring the correct regulatory and compliance processes are in place and maintained.
Define the detailed test cases and scenarios that are required to be executed to ensure that the E2E CX is robust, seamless and meets all customer, Amex and partner needs.
Partner with the required Product and Technology teams at Amex and the partner to ensure that the payment product build is installed as needed in the correct Technology environments to execute the testing.
Capture and track all defects through to resolution ensuring robust reporting and management with the Technology teams at Amex and the partner.
Prepare and contribute to regular reports to key stakeholders; keep PMO and NPD leads fully informed of MPT status, risks and issues, ensuring MPT program transparency.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
- Background in E2E system and user test design, and execution with a globally dispersed team essential.
- Detailed knowledge of American Express commercial products, systems and business operations.
- Tech savvy with API expertise and experience of delivering via the SAFE Agile methodology. SAFE certification strongly preferred.
- Proven experience of working directly with external partners and clients.
- Experience in managing and executing MPT on large scale complex technology projects is critical.
- Experience of implementing and monitoring software quality assurance measures.
- Strong Analytical Skills – ability to collect and analyse information for problem solving and definition of potential solutions.
- Excellent Communications Skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form to different audiences with varying backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and work well with different levels of the organisation and with the customer and partner.
- Proven track record of delivery in a matrix environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Personal Excellence – High degree of integrity, comfortable speaking up for what is right as well as reporting/escalating risks and concerns.
- Collaboration & Relationship Skills – strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills. Proven track record of positively collaborating with and influencing cobrand partners in a matrix environment to achieve positive outcomes for Amex without direct responsibility.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo to drive alternate solutions and testing new ideas to meet customer needs.
- Learns from mistakes and setbacks; demonstrating resilience.
- High Energy/Flexibility – Must be a highly motivated self-starter working with a sense of urgency and be flexible with working hours to accommodate US time zones.
- Can harness entropy
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected]
or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.