Job Description - Head of Transformation, Pinnacle - HSBC Life (0000E6M8)
Head of Transformation, Pinnacle - HSBC Life : 0000E6M8
Some careers grow faster than others.If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Head of Transformation, Pinnacle.
- Develop long and short term plans for the most significant transformation programmes in accordance with Transformation ways of working and lead programme implementation.
- Influence and collaborate with stakeholders and delivery partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes. Fosters open and honest communication which anticipates stakeholder expectations.
- Support regional leadership in managing and leading change in regions / country through deployment of priority programmes and provide inputs in strategic change planning.
- Define the shape and structure in developing the programme plan (which could be multi-country or cross business/function), review and refine resource requirements and engage with stakeholders to create buy-in for the plan.
- Actively manage and co-ordinate the programme roadmap, handling changes as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits.
- Obtain buy-in from and influence senior management and stakeholders for all key programme plans, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Oversee the tracking of strategic programme risks / issues / dependencies, assess the impact on the benefit realization for the programme and take action to minimize impact
- Degree graduate with proven success in Insurance operation
- Ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment in Greater China – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Proven years of diverse experience and a variety of skills related to managing large and complex change, consulting engagements, business, technology or operations and people
- Exceptional contributor with track record as both an outstanding consultant (change management or business transformation) and an inspiring leader of people
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- A wide knowledge of Target Business and Operating Models and transformation business case (bottom-up & to-down)
- Understands how technology adds value to the business and to the end customer
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders in a multi-cultures and matrix organization
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin would be advantageous
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Region vacancy
: 14-Feb-2020, 18:03:10
: 15-Mar-2020, 23:59:00