Job Description - Assistant Development Manager - Hang Seng Bank (HK) (0000E864)
Assistant Development Manager - Hang Seng Bank (HK) : 0000E864
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Development Manager
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited
Hang Sang deploys the latest technologies to meet changing customer needs and enhance the Bank’s leading and competitive position in the market.
Our professional Information Technology experts are dedicated to developing customer-oriented systems and ensuring that our valuable customers can enjoy a sophisticated range of banking products in the most efficient and convenient way. Our Internet/Mobile Banking and Payment services highlight our development as a major e-player. Innovative and technology-driven online services such as Internet/Mobile banking, Mobile Payment and other wireless financial services allow our customers to manage their wealth with ease any time around the world.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Development Manager.
- Work closely with business users and corresponding IT support team on software/ application development, including collection & analysis of user requirements, systems design, development, testing and implementation
- Build and deliver end-to-end IT solutions in an Agile and DevSecOps environment
- Setup development best practices and adopt toolings to ensure quality system deliverables to be accomplished in timely manner
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development in Hang Seng Index business areas
- Participate in market data vendor testing during non-office hours
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of IT system development experience in supporting financial data processing system, preferably for high availability and critical real-time systems
- Agile application development experiences on Java, Unix/Linux, and IBM MQ/DB2 platforms
- Experience in DevOps pipeline and automated test framework preferred (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, etc)
- Exposure on financial market data (Indexes, Equities, Fixed Incomes, Futures and Options), interfacing with market data feeds (e.g. exchange data feed, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg platform etc) and low latency data processing preferred
- Exposure on financial market data systems and mission critical real-time systems support preferred
- Good understanding of technology trends and emerging technology solutions
- Energetic and highly motivated caliber
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details
- Understand the Agile project development and management framework
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 27-Feb-2020, 20:25:18
: 31-Mar-2020, 23:59:00